Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Daily Dose of Babies (DDOB)



Someone was ALWAYS awake today yet they both had very long naps....and very long wakeful periods. I am certainly not complaining, but have really noticed that they love and need to be talked to and held quite alot now. They can be fussing and all I'll do is turn and start talking baby talk to them and they start grinning. Course their first choice is to ride around on my hip. Our big outing today was the dump and then to get hay! Had a call on Lucy tonight....she is in the Want Ad. The lady wanted me to hold her for her till next Monday. I didn't agree to it, but was glad to hear that she is so interested. We didn't make it out to Bible study tonight as Matt had a little temperature and just didn't feel himself. I didn't feel so hot either. I think I am still tired from Altamont. The boys seem to be going to bed earlier.....like 8:00 and I should too so

good night!
xoxo
J

ps. Can you tell who Jesse Tompkins is holding and who is in the laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment