Thursday, November 2, 2006

Copy Kats and Friends





In the first picture, Thomas is quietly reading his book. As soon as he got down, Nathan climbed up with his book. Very typical. What Thomas does, Nathan will soon copy. Not to say that Thomas doesn't check out Nathan once in awhile but it is usually the other way around. The other day, I gave them each a spoonful of frosting and Thomas looked to see what Nathan was doing with it before he tried it.


I love to see them reading. Nathan has taken to "reading" the books out loud, pointing to things on the page with a running commentary. I guess that's what I do!

This past week, we had a few different friends over, mostly kids that are just a little older, but it's been good for the boys. They do enjoy playing with playdoh. Can you see Nathan is sticking some in his hair? That's because a couple of days before his Dad was putting large chunks of it on his own nose to enhance his features! They do watch and remember.

In the last picture, they are playing in a large plastic tub. Had I known how entertaining this would be to them, I would of bought one ages before! You just never know what it will be that catches their interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment