The group picture is taken at my Aunt Margie’s house this past Saturday. We were there to celebrate her 70th . The boys were excellent, so much that several people commented at how quiet and well-behaved they were. My cousin, Phillip, said that their personality at 1 is not much different from the 10 year old personality.
For several months, Thomas would wrestle with Nathan during which Nathan would holler the entire time because he was on the bottom. Just recently, Nathan has been jumping on Thomas and “wrestling” or at least doing his best to stay on top. It’s strange, now Thomas is hollering up a storm.
Seems to have to do with being on the bottom. We do encourage the boys to do this by this I mean we don’t interfere and we do a little cheerleading/coaching from the sidelines. Just yesterday, Thomas finally popped up and went after Nathan tickling his feet.The boys are doing well parroting. Last night, Thomas ate something that made him repeatedly burp to which we had a chance to work on “excuse me”. Nathan did something the other day to hurt Thomas to which we all heard a “sorry”. Their version of these words is very cute! Every time they find my camera, they grab it and say cheeeeeese. When we washed hands and the water was cold, they would still tell me it was hot. All they knew was that it was extreme. So I was teaching them the word for cold and I must of said brrr each time too because now they just say brrrr. Thomas also learned oww so now he comes charging out to the kitchen holding up his hand telling me oww. Anytime Nathan sees anything nasty, he says eww! He even has the intonation down. This one is funny until he does it at the dinner table.
Tommy and Nate, I check this BLOG @ least twice a day, to see what you boys have been up to. I love reading about your latest and greatest milestones. I look forward to seeing you two again soon. We have so much fun playing games and reading books. J&M, Thanks for keeping our family updated with the TWINS Tribune :O) xoxoxo "Aunite" Lg
ReplyDelete