Thursday, March 8, 2007

We’ve been noticing for a few weeks that Thomas s...




We’ve been noticing for a few weeks that Thomas sounds like he is singing the alphabet song. Just recently (last week or so), he has been actually getting the letter sounds in it as well as coming out with a letter here and there. Totally stunning that a child so young can pick up a song. I’m trying desperately to get it on video but no luck so far as we all know that kids do not perform on command! He usually gets about as far as H and he has the tune enough that we recognized that first.



In the pictures, the kids are sitting on the stairs with their cousin, Jackson. Thomas is in the arms of one our ministers, Mark. The kids love to crawl under our covers.



It is going super with the toilet training. I caught Nathan a few times, ran him to the toilet and now he takes care of it all the time in the toilet. We haven’t been able to teach him the complete works….without going into to much details! Nathan waits until his diaper is on, not sure how we are going to break that habit. They have been wearing underwear during the day without any accidents. I’m thrilled to say the least!



The boys had another ice skating lesson today. Nathan is doing remarkably better this week. Last week, he did very little skating on his own as he wanted to hold some one’s hand. This week, he skated almost the entire time on his own.





1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting patiently for an update & photos of the boys! I check every evening for an update. Thank you so much for the updating. I know your days are busy w/ T&N! And your nights are for catching up! Oh they are so cute! You all need to come back soon. They are growing up so fast! The boys had fun with their cousin, Jackson this past wknd! Come back soon. Much love AL and UB

    ReplyDelete