While I was rocking Thomas tonight, I was teaching him to say I love you. So as we worked on it word by word, Nathan pipes up in his bed and says "Mommy, I!" Encouraging Nathan, I asked him to then say "love" and he proceeded to say, "I'm sleeping!" Do they know just how funny they are?
The other day, I put Thomas in a time out at the bottom of our stairs. This was in response to whacking Nathan on the head with a truck. With time out being a new idea, Nathan walked around to the stairs to investigate. I called to Nathan to stay away as Thomas had been Bad! I could tell Nathan was still interested in keeping Thomas company, so I walked over to find Thomas spread eagle on the stair to prevent Nathan from joining him. I think they missed the point!
The top two pictures are the boys version of a tea party. The next picture is Thomas in a box of bubbles. Then, we see Thomas in his first and last time on a motorcycle. Some friends from my old place of work stopped by a Saturday in July. I was thrilled to show off my cute kids. The last picture is Nathan riding his Dad's exercise bike. Amazingly both boys can get the bike handle bars moving at a decent rate! Thomas has actually been able to do this since early this spring. This takes coordination and strength!
It's always nice to read and see the latest developments with the twins on this blogsite as it was fun stopping by with the motorcycle and giving rides.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear of your loss, Jennifer, may Amanda rest in peace.