Friday, September 28, 2007



While visiting Isabelle, the kids had a good game of tug-of-war. Funny, you don't need to teach kids how to play that game. Next picture is of Thomas on our deck...I wanted a picture of the morning glories. Thomas is a good sport about getting his picture taken; I think his eyes were on his unruly brother who won't pose quite as easily. This double stroller was given to us by a man at work. I took it out to clean it up to pass onto someone else at work and the kids decided it was their favorite play area! They both climbed into the back. I love Thomas' dirty face! Yes, that's Nathan in the johnny-jumper! Matt found it in the basement and decided to set it up. Nathan loves it and can spin himself at a good clip. Last picture is of Thomas. Yes, they still get warm milk in a bottle every morning. They love their morning bottle.

I wish I could explain how much fun we have. The boys alone enjoy each others company immensely. For example, they found a rope up next to the shed and they carried all over the yard each hanging onto an end. Neither was the leader, total give and take. I think they enjoy the most just tooling around the yard together.
The only time they fight is when they need a nap, that's my cue to get them inside and to bed. We went out to story hour this morning. Thomas hid behind my skirt most of the time and Nathan wanted up in my arms. They did sit well to listen to the story, just the activities unsettled them. When we are home, if one is not in sight, they are quick to ask where is....? They definitely look out for each other. They also remember to take care of each other. Like if one is getting a lollipop, they will grab a second one for their brother.

Nathan, especially is quick to apologize. Half the time, I have no idea why he is apologizing to me. They are also getting away from beep, beep and using excuse me. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment