Wednesday, December 26, 2007







The boys received a wooden train each from their great Grandma in Colorado--here is Nathan playing with his. The next picture is Thomas with his grandpa sledding in a new tube today. The next three pictures are Thomas drawing. This creation was all his own. He first drew a house-like structure with a pointy roof and told us it was Mommy's house. Then he added a front door, chimney and a tree in the yard---all in the right spots. I was very impressed that a child so young could make a drawing that actually resembled what he was telling us. I wish you could see better the drawing. The last picture shows the boys on the top of their new bunkbeds. The same day that it was assembled, they figured out how to climb up at least two other ways beside the ladder to the top bunk. I'm not sure if I have monkeys or kids! The shirt up was their idea.

A cute story from a couple of weeks ago that I forgot to post...
the boys were on the counter playing with a couple of little curious George stamps. Nathan dropped the smallest of the stamps and I couldn't find it on the floor. He asked to get down and immediately got a flashlight, laid down on his belly on the kitchen floor and peered around the edge of the floor with his flashlight. He did find it, it had bounced into a little crevice between two of the base cabinets. I was so impressed he thought to get a light and then found it.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Curious George Nathan found his stamp! Children do learn by example is what I have heard. Thomas the artist! Thanks for sharing once again. Bunk beds, how fun! Happy New Year to you 4 xoxoxo AL, Uncle B and LL xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete