Sunday, December 16, 2007


Pictures from the train museum in Medina, NY at Thanksgiving time. That's little Nathan, the conductor.

A few tidbits on the boys.

They are getting their colors now. They are right more times than they are wrong. Nathan is a little quicker to call out the right color. They find it easier to hand me the red bucket then to tell me that this bucket is red. One thing that may have helped is that we bought a huge pack of markers that they often use.

We were driving out of the driveway and I didn't put on my seatbelt because I was going to get out at the mailbox. Nathan started to holler from the back "seat belt, seat belt". Cool that he noticed and funny that he spoke up to remind me.

When they come in with their boots on, I remind them (sometimes repeatedly) to stand on the mat to take them off. So, I was hauling wood in and walked over to the fireplace with my boots on and I heard "mat, mat!!" They are watching!

Thomas was eating toast the other morning and he told me it was "hard as a rock".

Thomas watches where we drive. He correctly pointed out to me Derby's where we get our apples and cider. He pointed out our post office where I had mentioned earlier that we needed to stop at. He's 2 and a half and he knows Berlin better than I think I knew Albany at 10! He is on the ball.

1 comment:

  1. So cute all the things the boys are doing, learning and saying. Thanks for sharing. xoxoxox love, Auntie L Uncle B & L.L.

    ReplyDelete