Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Thomas is helping fill up the wood bag. Second picture is Thomas next to the tower his Dad built.

Thomas has decided that his Dad is the best. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I think it started on Saturdays working on the 4-wheeler. He spent the day following his Dad around and helping wherever he could. Since then, it's been very difficult in the mornings for Matt to break away to get to work. As soon as Thomas wakes up, he makes a bee-line downstairs to snuggle (one of Thomas' favorite words). When I come down, I get a smile, but he won't get down to give me a hug. Which I am totally fine with for 2 reasons.....he has me all day long and I remember feeling the same with my Dad. At night, he keeps his Dad engaged, whether it's reading or playing with the train. Nathan still sticks by my side, helping in the kitchen or just snuggling with me. It's great that we have 2 adorable boys,nobody is lonely!

Nathan is starting to say Thomas and Dabus is going by the wayside. So sad!

2 comments:

  1. Thomas looks so GROWN UP in the second photo! Lucky you, to have two. One for each of you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over how tall he looks! WOW! They are getting so old. I am so sad, I have to come up and see all of you! I love reading your blog and hearing what you and the fam is up to! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete