The first picture shows Nathan with his Daddy's boots. The next picture shows the boys in some very cute outfits that I unfortunately just unearthed in their closet. As you can see they look a little wintery but they are light-weight and very adorable.
I've been enjoying the expressions the boys are coming up with. Thomas says the half-full juice glass isn't many instead of isn't much. His aunt Shelly called to wish him a happy birthday and he told her "I have a new tractor and I can't talk" then he immediately set the phone down.
Some of the not so cute sayings from Thomas are "don't tell me what to do" and "no!" He's been hanging out in time out a little more frequently. We've been asking them to say "may I please be excused, daddy-dear". Nathan is happy to say it but Thomas gets half way through and stops. Finally I asked him why he isn't saying it and he said because he didn't want to. Across the will of nature is a hard course. He's also learned to say sorry when he has made a mess. It drives me batty because he says it even before I'm through talking so I wonder at the sincerity of it!
One very cool story. Matt left a library CD in his new apple computer which I know absolutely nothing about using. I wanted to get the CD out to return it to the library so I told the boys lets figure out how it comes out. Thomas who had watched his Daddy put it in the night before showed me the slot and the eject key on his computer. It worked and I was so impressed because I'm sure Matt didn't specifically show him, just Thomas was paying attention!
No comments:
Post a Comment