I thought I would show you a few more pictures (the first 3) by Nathan. I have a blast looking through his photography. The last three pictures are from a sunny afternoon at our friend's house in Hopkinton. I love profile pictures! The boys enjoyed the scooters there. The next day, we went down to the second hand shop to see if they had any. They didn't but we found a nice little bike and some training wheels so that's what we bought. The boys ride around and around the basement on it.
They are so excited it's Halloween!
Finally Halloween is here, your boys must be so excited! They have waited all month for this holiday! I wish you 4 came this way this wknd. The homes are close together here, may be next year. Nathan is a terrific photographer! I like the first photo very interesting and creative. love, Auntie xoxoxox
ReplyDelete