Monday, March 9, 2009

Flags



Flag day or just the boredom of bad weather? This is their creation, I was just the camera dude. We've graduated though since the time of the picture from flags to a tent concoction on the couch.

We read every day. Since the new year, the boys have been really taken with the disney stories. We have a large book with many of the stories written very simply. We got through that and found our library has a collection of stories that are much more in depth. We take out a couple every week and enjoy them. Thomas is really getting the humor in books. He cracks up on the funny parts and he covers his eyes on the scary parts. So innocent! We are also really enjoying the Beatrix Potter books. There is something very appealing about those books.

We were looking at the swimming videos from last week just before I did this blog. Nathan said "I want to go there!" Great! They were absolutely freezing when they got out last week but they don't seem to remember that.

Well, we are off to take a(nother!) snowy tramp.

1 comment:

  1. I like their flags! Your boys are always being very creative! xoxo AL

    ReplyDelete