The first picture is from the boys birthday weekend. My father has stopped by the last two Wednesdays to do tree work here. It's been a real mid-week treat for us! The boys eyes just light up when I tell them the night before. After lunch we've been having tea-parties...who says tea parties are just for ladies? We all enjoy tea. When we were out shopping one blustery early-April day, Nathan turned to me and said "I want a cup of tea and a gingerbread cookie in front of the fire." As soon as we got home, that's just what we did.
They are such good boys. Yesterday, they were really hankering to go to a museum but it was so beautiful out I couldn't bring myself to go. They enjoy going out whatever it may be. Often though, once we are out for say more than an hour or two, Thomas will tell me he wants to go home. There really is nothing like just puttering around at home.
I love to see the boys being nice to each other. I see them giving things to each other when the other really wants it from food to toys to seats/places. I'll have to write here an example the next time I see it happen. I can remember them doing it recently but don't remember what it was Nathan really wanted and Thomas so nicely gave right over to him. It wasn't even that Nathan was asking Thomas specifically for it but Thomas knew what was going on and readily handed to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment