Monday, June 8, 2009

Chicks, Grandparents and more!







Spring....the busy time. We've been going, going, going and loving every minute of it! The boys happily showed off the new chicks to Grandma and Grandpa. A couple of pictures from our library...on the cannon and look carefully up in the tree for a monkey. The boys sitting against the door....what they do when they don't want you (or their grandparents) to leave!

Recently, Nathan has been saying "whatever" to Thomas. Even more recently, the kids have started saying it to us. At first, I was okay with it....they sounded like they were being flexible with each other. Yet when it is said to us, I feel like it comes out disrespectful....so I'm trying not to say it to Matt (where they must of learned it) and I'm trying to teach them to use some other expression with us.

We are still on on the tell me a story kick. The other day, Nathan asked for a story and I told him I had none. So, he cupped his hands, put them up to his mouth and whispered into his hands. Then he handed over the words to me, told me to swallow them, that they were a story. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment