Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Flowers and Strawberries





Thomas surprised Jen with this bouquet of flowers from our yard on Monday! How nice! He's learning to cut the stems long enough to fit a vase....these are details you have to teach. Nathan and I picked this bowl of strawberries Tuesday morning just from our patch that we put in last year. We also picked at our local pick-your-own Monday afternoon. I found last year that they got to running around as soon as they were bored which happened far to soon for me. So, my story-holics had me tell them a story as we picked and I could only tell the story if they were picking though. It worked wonderfully. I forgot that I had done that last year while we husked corn for the freezer...same idea. We also had a little competition to find the largest strawberry which made it fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment