These two pictures were taken by the boys after they dressed up their largest bears. Though these are both my bears, the boys have claimed them. Hairy Bear on the left sleeps in Thomas' bed and White Bear on the right hangs with Nathan.


Nathan had some money to spend at Toys 'r 'each (as Thomas says it). This was our outing on Tuesday. He bought an army costume which he proudly wore the rest of his vacation. Upon touring the store, I was underwhelmed by the quality of the toys. This costume, which was a whompin' $25 is probably worth about $2.50. We tried to tell him it wasn't going to last but he just loves costumes and when he saw it, there was no changing his mind. I might add, that the vest has torn in several places in less than one weeks time and some of the toys have fallen apart, though I was able to put them back together well enough to suit him. Thomas had a hard time finding a toy at all. He was looking at and settling for a zillion piece army battalion but then we happened on some more toys that are part of the Imagination Adventure Series by Tree House Kids. We already had been given two of these toys a couple of years ago and the boys really enjoyed them. They take no batteries so no noise! Thomas chose two more of them and he has really played with them.


I know Thomas is strong but I didn't know he was this strong! He is carrying Nathan on his shoulders. The last pictures: Nathan's feat!....to carry Thomas on his back.
Big news: Thomas has a loose tooth! It's the bottom left center. He is so excited and I actually got tears in my eyes! It doesn't seem right that we are at that stage. Nathan is quite disappointed that it isn't his tooth. If your talking to him...act surprised when he tells you!
No comments:
Post a Comment