Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday at Animal Kingdom



We spent the whole day at (8:30AM-7PM) Animal Kingdom, and no, I don't think we waited more than 10 minutes on any ride... I remember being underwhelmed by it ten years ago, but, I think they have figured it out. Destination Everest was fantastic! I was the boys first "grown up" roller coaster, and boy did it play with their minds! Nathan sucked it up and went twice... once with Dad, and once with Mom. The baby swap thing works great for the boys! (Disney issues a FastPass that can be used at any time of the day for the other parent.) This included both doing Dinosour! twice, too! I didn't get wet at all on Kali Rapids, which made Jen decide to try it. Oops. She got drenched. We saw a ton of animals! We finished the day off at the pool till 9 (they were in @ 6:30AM, too).


We did see Nemo, the Musical, and I thought it was really good... I think Thomas and Nathan thought it was a little babyish (sniff). Of the things we really wanted to see, I think the only thing we missed was The Lion King show... Overall, the park felt comfortable... The shows were full, but the ride lines weren't... Yak and Yeti did a great job on Jen's Mahi-Mahi and my Curry Seafood.. The boys ate a lot of our food, as the kids menu is pretty weak. Oh, we are staying in the Caribbean Beach Resort, which was pretty convenient getting there and back.






All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment