Friday, April 15, 2005

Still not transferred...

The babies are doing ok. Nathan is doing "Typical Premie Stuff." That means he needs more O2 now...

Thomas is doing really well on the caffeine...

Emerson is playing Lucy and we get to be Charlie Brown. I asked the staff at B&W to stop telling us they called unless they are going to be moved.
Tommy is doing extremely well, while Nathan is doing about average for a premie. Nathan had a low blood sugar issue last week which has snowballed into another round of minor assistance in breathing. Right now though, it's Jen I'm worried about. She doing great physically, but she just loses it whenever we see a pregnant woman, which is nearly every day. Through in the fact that when we get to hold them, we have to be prepared for them to have episodes where the stop breathing, or their hearts stop breathing. No big deal, really, it happens 4 or 5 times a day. Right now I really wish that it was a big deal when my kids heart stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment