Wednesday, December 14, 2005



Have I said lately how much fun I am having with my boys? Their personalities and sense of humor are starting to show. They both like to make silly faces and noises. Nathan will look at you and wrinkle his nose with a smirk. I'm trying to get this on camera. Thomas was gurgling in the back of his throat this morning. They know when they are being funny maybe because we laugh! I just enjoy them so much! I am so thankful I can be home with them to see all the stages.

Early Intervention came again on Tuesday. Julie was very happy with their progress and was lecturing politely about baby proofing the house. We were so happy to show off Thomas' new trick of rolling over and to show how steady they are sitting up. I was also able to tell her that Nathan is now babbling (as opposed to cooing). Both boys say "ma" when they are distress! ed. I am not certain they know I am Ma but this counts for babbling. Anyways, Julie and I have agreed to go from biweekly to once a month visits.

Monday, I pulled them around the yard in the sled. They seemed okay with it except when Doodle kept running up which sprayed a little snow on them and barking at the moving sled. It has been too cold the last couple of days so we've just been staying in. Monday, we did a little shopping....these boys are granny magnets!

I feel like I am coming down with a cold tonight and the boys seem a little out of sorts with gas, etc. I hope we aren't getting anything. must get to bed!
love to each,

No comments:

Post a Comment