

We had a rolling good time today! Thomas is definitely rolling from back to front. He even demonstrated for his Dad and here I thought babies did not perform on command! Like Nathan, he seems unclear on how to get back off his belly. Nathan easily rolls back now, it just took time for him to learn he could. As I watched Thomas on his belly, all I could think of was when you see a beetle that has been overturned and all the legs are wiggling, but the beetle isn't getting any where! I guess eventually all that wiggling gets synchronized and we call it crawling.
Today was a really nice day and it was so fun to have something new to show Matt when he got home from work. We didn't go out except this evening for Bible study. Nathan is getting the idea of jumping in the Jumperoo. He seems to enjoy it now. It's hard to catch in a photo his enjoyment. The! last 2 days, I've played the piano for them. They love it. Thomas just stares at me with his big eyes and Nathan gives me his huge grin. They are perfectly quiet as I play.
must get to bed,
love,
No comments:
Post a Comment