

The boys are certainly becoming more aware of their bodies. Yesterday, Thomas spent quite a bit of time looking at his hand and holding it up in the air so he could inspect it. He also found his ear. Sort of fun to watch the recognition on his face that his ear is part of him! Nathan is very fond of scrunching up his face, squinting his eyes, wrinkling up his nose or grinning while showing off all his gums. I definitely need to get the video camera out more but unfortunately as unobtrusively as I try to be, the camera distracts them from their shenanigans (a good Grandma Louise word!).
We were able to get out for a walk this afternoon. It had to be around 45 and sunny. So nice to get some fresh air.
Matt arrived home here around 8:30. We are glad he is here safe and sound.
I meant to write ! in my last DDOB that Nathan is becoming a daddy's boy. When my mother had him, she handed him off to Matt for a second and when she took him back he cried. I didn't think much of it until he did the same thing to me! Come on, the boy isn't even weaned yet! He's breaking heart. Maybe this is pay back for all the times Matt held the boys only to have them crane around to find out where I was.
The boys and I had to go to a viewing tonight. They cried when we first got there and people were sticking their faces in close. The boys do not like that at all! New surroundings, new faces, new voices...all too much! I wonder why people stick their faces so close into a babies? Do they think babies have a hard time seeing? I don't want to mollycoddle the boys and we have to go out but how do you ask someone to get back when they are just so excited to see 2 babies? We are a maj! or people magnet!
all for tonight,
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment