Many people ask if the boys have their own language. I don't catch them talking to each other very often, but they were when I took this picture. They very often hang out on the back deck while I work in the kitchen. They found a little ledge to sit on and were discussing something in depth.The boys had their 18 month check up this past Wednesday. They received their flu shot, chicken pox vaccine and DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus & whooping cough). Thomas did not cry at all during his exam and Nathan was quite distressed with the strange man leaning over the top of him. Thomas is almost 24 pounds and Nathan is almost 21.5 pounds. Thomas is 32" long and Nathan is almost 30".
Unfortunately, their noses began to run Friday morning. Nathan started a strange little cough during the night. I've never heard croup, but it was what I imagined it to sound like. I brought him into the doctor today and we found out he has a nasty ear infection in his right ear. His first. The croup-like cough barely even came up in the discussion with his ear looking so bad. We are giving him an antibiotic and a lot of TLC. Thomas seems to just have a runny nose. Matt isn't feeling so great. He may end up going to the doctor too.
No comments:
Post a Comment