Thursday, June 21, 2007

Both boys are now telling me bye-bye when they are looking to get into something and I'm still in the room. They do it with a smirk. I feel like thanking them for the heads up.

When Jackson was visiting us last, he taught the boys a few new tricks. One of them was banging your hand on your head like "duh"! The other day, Mom explained to them that you only do that when you make a mistake. So this morning when we were laying in bed, Thomas fell back to sleep and when he woke again, he called out to me meanwhile I was right next to him so I cracked up. He realized what he had done, smiled and banged his head with his hand. Very cute.

This afternoon, the dogs barked after hearing a dog bark in the distance. Typically, if the dogs bark in the late afternoon, the boys ask "Daddy?" Well, when he was told it wasn't Daddy, he burst out crying calling for him. My first indication that they are missing their Daddy. He'll be home tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment