I caught a picture of the boys playing together after lunch last Sunday. Built-in playmates! We've also witnessed several slapping matches. See the sheep under Nathan's head? That was a Christmas present from their first year and just recently Nathan has taken a liking to it. Also, one night last week, I didn't get up to rock the boys to sleep and I found Thomas asleep in the rocking chair. I gave the boys haircuts...check out Nathan's---pretty short! I left some hair on top for Thomas, I just couldn't picture him with a brush cut. Nathan is jumping off a side table onto the couch. He counts to three before he goes.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
I caught a picture of the boys playing together after lunch last Sunday. Built-in playmates! We've also witnessed several slapping matches. See the sheep under Nathan's head? That was a Christmas present from their first year and just recently Nathan has taken a liking to it. Also, one night last week, I didn't get up to rock the boys to sleep and I found Thomas asleep in the rocking chair. I gave the boys haircuts...check out Nathan's---pretty short! I left some hair on top for Thomas, I just couldn't picture him with a brush cut. Nathan is jumping off a side table onto the couch. He counts to three before he goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nathan's brush cut looks cute on him! Thanks for updating your blog. Happy July 4th. love us xoxoxox
ReplyDelete