The first picture is of Zach B. with the boys after Sunday lunch. The next picture is Ellie, our Siamese, out on a beam in our family room. I love the angelic look on Thomas' face in the third picture. The last three pictures are from the Labor Day parade in Marlboro. The boys eagerly waved their hands at everyone in hopes of candy. Many in the parade throw candy to the kids. What a neat parade, everything from bag pipes to school bands, from clowns to horses.
The other day when Matt and I went out the kids stayed home with their grandma. Nathan called out while we were waving good bye "I lub you!" then he told his grandma that Daddy and Mommy were going to work which was not right but that is where Daddy usually is going in his blue car.
YOUR BOYS are SO cute! I love their expressions both in the photos and what you tell us in TEXT! love, AUNTIE Lg xoxoxo
ReplyDelete