We visited the Children's museum in Acton. It's an old house with three stories of rooms each with a specific activity in it. The first picture shows Nathan doing a wall puzzle. Nathan, who has been my "neat" kid since the beginning couldn't resist picking the pieces up and putting them back where they belonged. There was a little dark area in the attic with a low table that had a fine layer of sand with a fluorescent light behind it. The boys used combs to make designs in the sand. The next picture shows Nathan in the cockpit of a boat. I love his grin. They had a kitchen with booths for serving food to customers. Thomas has an apron on, not a kilt. The water table was something we had to go back to again. They would play in my dishpan every night if I let them! The boys were very good at the museum, obeying and staying with me. I enjoy taking them out.
Thomas' favorite expression right now: I need a little something.
Jen,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading about your boys' activities and antics! It's nice to keep tabs on another "twin" family! ;-) A little view of some of the fun we have in store!!
Susan