Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hockey Game














Last year we had a "date", actually hired a babysitter and went into Boston for a Sabres/Bruins game. Several weeks ago, Matt asked me if I wanted to go to another hockey game with him. Well, I hemmed and hawed when he asked me this year. Matt said, I know, you would have more fun if the boys came. I answered immediately, that's it! So, with the boys, we saw a Bruins/Maple Leafs game and had a blast. The first picture is outside the stadium overlooking Route 93. The second picture shows the boys did actually watch the game! They were good and buying some popcorn & nachos kept them through to the end of the game. Anyway you cut it, I have more fun with the kids whether it's grocery shopping or hockey games!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Glad you all ENJOYED yourselves! xoxoxoxo AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SABERS! SABERS! SABERS! LETS GO BUFFALO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's be perfectly clear about this. My company was giving out free 2nd row tickets. Do I wish it was the Sabres instead of the Leafs? You betcha. However, knowing that the Leafs were harmless, since they were likely out of the playoffs, allowed me great pleasure seeing the B's get annihilated.

    ReplyDelete