That's Thomas in the first picture painting his fingernails pink! Matt's Dad came to see us for a weekend early in June to build the boys swings. Thomas was starting a stomach bug that weekend and the rest of us were getting it so the weekend fizzled out into a Long week of laundry, gatorade and bowls of cheerios.
One day while I was on the phone, I noticed Thomas was very quiet and I got worried. I found him tracing his letters...not bad!
Thomas calls oatmeal, eatmeal. Nathan calls chap-stick, lip-lip.
When we were leaving my parents house last weekend, I told the boys that it was time to go and to say goodbye. So, Nathan looks up at me and waves his hand saying bye-bye Mommy! That's not what I meant! Last night and tonight Thomas is staying with his grandparents and Nathan is telling me that Thomas should be home to keep me company (not him!).
We saw fireworks Thursday evening in the next town over. Thomas kept his head covered with a sweater and peaking out in between booms. Nathan did a little better although at one point he announced it was time to go home. As much as we tried to tell them about the noise, it's only until they see it that they can appreciate it.
Way to Go, Thomas with your letters! Great job! The swings look like a lot of fun! Thanks for coming out here to see Bg and the rest of us. Come back soon. Much Love, Bg and his parents xoxoxo
ReplyDelete