Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow! She finally blogged!



Thanks to everyone who very kindly kept reminding me that my last post was November 14. I do intend to continue to blog but have found excess time to be very scarce although some say it surely doesn't take long to post just one picture. So, though much has happened since November 14, I'll just start with today's pictures.

I just tiptoed upstairs to check on the boys because they were quiet and found them in their room getting dressed as the picture shows....are they getting tired of winter? No, they said they were going to play baseball....with what? Curtain rods, what else?

We walked over to the neighbor's field today and enjoyed a bit of skating.

Of note, Nathan decided in early December that he was done wearing diapers at night. He had 2 try diapers in a row and I mentioned that if he kept it up that he wouldn't have to wear them any more. Well, with that said, he wouldn't let me near him with a diaper. I expected to have far more accidents then we have but he has done great and I'm thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment