Monday, February 16, 2009

The Ecotarium and more






We went to the Ecotarium in Worcester and here are few pictures from it. The museum was a strange mix of this and that. I guess primarily they were trying to focus on nature although they had things like a small train exhibit. Check out Thomas' nose as they watch the train go around. I love Nathan's serious expression as he played with the friction experiment. I thought that the museum was a little old for them, but there were things they could appreciate. It had a few wild animals outside that caught their attention (polar bears, owls, red fox). I think their favorite part was a small boat in the toddler area that they climbed on although I'm not totally sure it was meant for climbing.

I set the boys up downcellar to do finger painting. Lots of newspaper and construcion paper around for them to draw on. So what did they end up doing? They both painted their feet up to their knees and most of their hands. `Was their something wrong with just painting on the paper, their mother wondered.

No comments:

Post a Comment