Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Apple sauce making and cranes


Sorry the first picture is out of focus, it was getting late into the evening and was not getting enough light. The picture shows the boys operating a "crane" that they rigged up. They have so much fun together and I love listening to them while they play. Nathan came over to me and told me they were just chit-chatting. They had it down to one of them running the computer to operate the crane and the other was using the levers on the crane. I think they were thinking of the computer screen we could see at the potato chip factory that was used to run the machines.

The next picture shows who did all the grinding of the applesauce last night. Actually, both boys did it and I didn't do any! I love all the help! I just enjoy my boys so much and I feel so thankful to have two healthy, fun boys.

We bought the boys scooters for their birthdays and only recently have they really been used on a daily basis. The scooters are a bit big for (or as Nathan says for most things, "a little bit" It is very cute how he says this expression, so if you are around them, listen for it because you'll smile) the boys and the whole balance thing is tricky. But these scooters have big tires for our mostly bumpy driveway and they take them down to the first hill where there are several puddles to scoot through. I'm glad to see them starting to actually ride them for short distances and not just push them. Although there are times I still remind them to jump on them as they are going down the hill. smile! Can I just say one more time how much fun they have together! Picture coming of my scooting boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment