Wednesday, we met up with friends at an orchard in Stow to have a picnic.
Earlier this week, the boys dragged the hose down to the driveway and turned it on to create their own stream. When I noticed, I had a small fit as the running water goes against my do-not-waste gene and our fine gravel/dirt driveway was nicely washing out. So after a short lecture of their badness, I put the hose away and went back to weeding. Not a minute later, I hear "Is God mad about this?" What a wonderful question! I was thrilled to hear this crossed a little mind. Wish I could remember who asked it, but alas, I forget. I just told them that if they thought Daddy would be upset about it, then God would be too. That was all.
Nathan came in the kitchen this afternoon saying he didn't feel well at all. I felt concerned as he didn't look so well. So I asked him what hurt. He said his belly and that he thought he needed a cough drop.
We set a tent up out in the yard to sleep in tonight! I have 2 very excited little boys! I am sort of excited too! And yes, I did spray around the entrance with some bug repellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment