We found a beautiful day in September to pick apples!
The other day, we were playing hide and seek in the house. Thomas was the hider and Nathan and I were the seekers. We found Thomas, quiet as a mouse, sitting on the step stool in the kitchen with a hand towel wrapped around his head. Was he hiding? He thought so!
We had squash last night and Thomas informed me that he didn't like it. When I asked him what he didn't like about it, he told me he didn't like the flavor. I did not supply that word for him! All on his own.
We had some company around our table the other day. We were getting Nathan to name everybody. He was sitting on our minister's lap. His name is Dan. Dan, leaned forward and asked who he was....Nathan said "plain ole Dan". We all laughed and Nathan looked like he didn't know whether to be embarrassed or to laugh along with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment