The first snowman that I didn't help with! I came out afterward to retrieve the bag of prunes which had been used for the eyes. Love all the leaves stuck in it! I think we had about 1/2 inch of snow total, so this snowman is an impressive feat. They are really into coloring right now....a nice calm, quiet activity...as opposed to the rollerblading they do around our loop or nerf gun wars.
At story hour today, a mother of another set of twins that are also in T and N's class said she over heard her children mumbling that they needed Thomas to fix it. She asked what they meant and apparently Thomas is the "go-to" in class if anything needs fixing. He is strong and he is mechanically-minded so I wasn't surprised but I was really happy she told me about it. She said it was a snap/clasp on a shoe.
Nathan is reading me level 1 books! He does super sounding out and then using the picture for clues. Thomas is not as interested in reading to me but he easily made it through one book tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment