Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Crazy Pictures




Here are a few more to choose from for the New Year's cards....which should I chose? I just can't decide!

Back at the boy's 5 year check up in May, Nathan didn't "pass" the hearing test which means he couldn't discern what was being said at 20 dB which is very quiet. The doctor was not worried, in fact I don't even think he came back in after the nurse did the test, just sent word that it was fine. The school nurse checked hearing on 10/26 and at that time Nathan had a slight cold so she rechecked it on 12/1 both of which he "failed". She sent a note to get him checked out, so back to the primary care this past Friday. Nathan had just started a cold the day before with a very runny nose. Of course the doctor found fluid and prescribed anti-biotic. He wants to see if we can get rid of the fluid first of all and then see how his hearing is. I pointed out that Nathan has already had two tests while not having a cold (5/12 and 12/1). Interestingly there is nothing in the doctor's record about May's test. Anyways, we are doing the anti-biotic but we also have an ENT appointment for Jan. 21. Hopefully Nathan won't have a cold then! If he does, I will cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment