Monday, June 18, 2012

Little League Pictures

Thomas ready at third to catch what's coming!
Nathan...up to bat.  He is using his dirt-biking gloves which became a hot commodity with the batters.  On one of the innings, Nathan hit the ball, dropped the bat and took off for first leaving his one shoe behind.  He stopped, went back for it, slid it on and took off again for first making it in time!  Boy, do I wish I had video of that.  It was hilarious.
Nathan at first.
Nathan in catchers gear.  Over the season, he caught two balls in this position...the only one on his team to do this.
Thomas up to bat.
Nathan looking pretty weighed down in the gear!
Sammy waiting on the side lines.  Gee,  does anyone else see his daddy in this picture?
Yummy  stick!  This boy is well on his way to eating his earthly quota of dirt.  He managed to gnaw on a mound of moss during this game.  Last night for the second time he managed to get a fist full of dirt from one of my plants.  I'm hoping he'll realize just how unsatisfying this is and stop...not that I let him do this but it has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment