Saturday, November 12, 2005




I meant to write this last night, but all I could think about was Bed. Thomas wakes up now at 6 AM (that's 12 hours of sleep so what can I say) so I am pretty mushy at night. Just some cute pictures of my boys from this past week. They just seem to grow and develop before my eyes. We went to a large furniture store yesterday, Jordan's, to buy a new mattress. This store is not only huge but has a New Orlean's theme where they but on a "Blues Brothers" show with lots of lights, noise and motion. We stayed for 20 minutes of it to let the boys try it out. They did really well. I held Nathan as he was fussing before it. Thomas sat in his stroller. We watched for signs of over stimulation like jerky movements with hands and we saw none at all. They intently watched all of the carrying on. They slept wonderfully on the way, the way home and by 6PM that night!

We also tried mushy peas (again) at the 3pm feeding and they both ate them with gusto. We have been giving the boys a litle of this and a little of that anyways while they sit at the dinner table with us. For example, Thomas had some sweet pickles! His first little bit got a fleeting grimace but that was it. It is really fun to let them try things! We have a few things to stay away from, so I try to keep these in mind: egg, fish, dairy, honey and peanuts.

must run, I hear my precious babies stirring.
love to each,

No comments:

Post a Comment