


It has been so long, I can't even remember when I sent out my last DDOB! I'm guessing it was Wednesday, so I'll start with Thursday's news. Sorry about this!
Early Intervention (EI) did not come Tuesday, but came Thursday afternoon. Nathan obediently performed his new trick of rolling over for Julie. Her concern with Thomas was the arching which has diminished quite a bit...not to say he never does it now. She is very happy with their progress and does not see a need to have the physical therapist back any time soon. I asked her recommendations for getting the boys toys and her 2 rules of thumb are: The toy can't do all the work and the toy should be able to be used for more than one thing. Her favorite are the stacking cups which we have and the boys do like them alot.
Thursday night, we attended a dinn! er put on Raytheon for their employees who have received honors. Matthew was one of 5 in our 70+ department elected by his fellow geeks (did I type that out lout??) to receive honors. It's very impressive. It's not just his colleagues, it's the mangers too that rank and grant the honors. He is well thought of at Raytheon. The dinner was very nice and I really enjoyed seeing people I used to work with. I had people saying....so that's why you didn't return my email! Nobody it seems believes I am going to stay home for long. My parents took care of the boys. Their only hiccup was when they offered Nathan a TV dinner (formula) after he already had what I had pumped for him. He threw up most of the TV dinner and they weren't sure why. I know babies will throw up if their bellies get too full which I bet was the case. I usually nurse Nathan to sleep so I was sorry to miss out on that.
Friday was a fairly uneventful day other than Mom and Dad sadly left in the morning. We went to Derby's to get apples, cider and squash. The boys have apple sauce at night made from Derby apples so we go there every couple of weeks!
Saturday morning bright and early, Heather Pratt came to pick up Moose. She had breakfast with us and trailered Moose to his new home in southern NH. I was very sorry to see Moose go, but it seemed like the right decision to simply life for now and give up the donkeys. So, that's it, they are all gone. In the afternoon, our new mattress was delivered.
Sunday, Steve, Debbie, Lindsey, Hannah, Zach and Jeremy Berwaldt came for lunch and the afternoon. That is Lindsey and Hannah in picture 3356. Thomas really got into the tissue paper while opening some baby gifts from the Berwaldts. He is suc! h a goof. Really, Matthew Junior.
Nathan has figured out with a vengeance this week the power of the fake cough which in turn has made Thomas start again. They sure can be silly.
That's all I can think of for now!
love to each,
No comments:
Post a Comment