
I would have to say that the boys are finally better.
Their noses run when they cry and Nathan still wheezes at night but other than that they are back to normal.
My parents are here right now and that takes some of the pressure off caring for them. Both parents spent the day in Westwood today but things don't seem to fall apart until around 4pm which they made it back in time to help. Their last meal for the day starts at 6pm and then they get to nurse or have a bottle.
Thomas was in bed asleep by 6:15 and Nathan by 7:30.
It was Matt's idea to start the bed routine earlier....it made good sense as the boys were giving us all sorts of signs that they really needed to get to bed.
This is the last picture from this weekend. The boys were ready to go out Sunday morning and Matt hates hats so he wrapped blankets around their heads. It's cool enough for hats now! We've been getting out almost every day to walk our road. It's lovely.
Thomas has an awful case of diaper rash. In fact, the skin looks blistered. I am using the more powerful cream that was administered by the hospital when they were there. I feel awful for him. I tried several times during the day for him to get a little airing as the nurses taught us that helps big time.
must get to BED.
love to each,
No comments:
Post a Comment