Monday, May 8, 2006



We've had some week around here! On Tuesday, the boys started having diarrhea and losing their appetites. I thought it was food related until I started having symptoms on Wednesday and then Matt came down with it on Thursday! Today is the first day that I would consider remotely normal! The boys are still fighting diarrhea but their appetites are slowly coming back. I think all they have survived on this past week is breast milk (thank goodness for nursing), cheerios, saltines and pedialyte! I found out that neither like juice (apple or grape) or gatorade. They both love watermelon which helped keep them hydrated. Talking to the doctor, he said he really didn't care what they ate as long as they kept drinking. He warned that dehydration could lead to a hospital stay and to stay on top of it! Scary business.

I really only have horror stories to share from this past week which I really don't think any of you want to read about so I'll let this be all.

Enjoy the picture!
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment