




The boys attended their first parade today, clowns, horses, big bands and fire salutes! We had one short crying episode early on, but from then on they were enthralled. It was very long (like more than 2 hours) and the boys were very good to sit and watch.
Matt just set up the basketball hoop which seems to be a big hit with both boys. I didn't realize that I put my hands in the air when I ask "where is the ball" at least until Nathan started doing it. Even several days later, when he doesn't know, up goes his hands (check out the picture).
I had to get a picture of Thomas sleeping with his hand curled around his little teddy bear. How he loves that blanket.
I thought Thomas looked cute up on the exercise bike. His latest feat is to climb the changing table and hop into Nathan's bed. I have found him there several times, happy as a clam, sucking on Nathan's pacifier and holding Nathan's teddy blanket.
Nathan is really taking off with trying to say words. We are working on naming and pointing to body parts. So far we have, head, ears, nose, belly and foot. Thomas seems to know but isn't so quick to play the game. I'll be asking Thomas and can see Nathan out of the corner of my eye pointing to everything. We are also having fun sending the boys on little errands in another room, like "go find some socks" or "go give the ball to Daddy".
No comments:
Post a Comment