



Just a few cute pictures. Thomas' hat was his idea! Nathan decided to climb up in the window and for that reason those windows have been closed most of the year! I think I was watering the window boxes. What a couple of monkeys. Thomas has my apron on, poor kid! The two smiling kids eating their afternoon snack is a picture from today. They have a hard time pulling out of their afternoon nap and I find giving them something to eat brightens up their moods. As you can see I was getting great big smiles! We have started this week to eliminate the morning nap as the afternoon nap was getting later and later.
This past weekend we were out in Rochester for my brother Tim's wedding. We took the boys (all dressed up....picture coming!) to the wedding but then they stayed with their grandparents while Matt and I went to the evening reception. From the sounds of things, it went very well. Nathan was excessively tired and broke into gales of tears during the evening but he was easily comforted by grandma or grandpa. Apparently both boys enjoyed Grandpa's fresca & orange juice! The boys are definitely getting memories of their grandparent's house. It took them about 2 seconds to remember the phone that gets religated to the top of the couch in the living room when they appear. They also went right to the phone in Grandpa's computer area.
Thomas has a canine tooth coming in and we are still waiting on molars for Nathan. Nothing else new! We are enjoying cool weather. I can't believe Nathan still fits into some 9 months winter clothes! They are 17 months but he is a couple inches shorter than Thomas.
No comments:
Post a Comment