Monday, September 25, 2006

Just a few cute pictures











Sunday morning, I quick polished the boys sandles. The next morning, Thomas found the shoe polish and was busy working on his sandles. Great to see the boys copying! I had to get a picture or two of the boys with the black case on their heads. You'll notice the picture of Nathan standing in the corner of his bedroom that he has socks on his hands. I'm not sure which boy started that trend, but it's a favorite. Pretty much every morning, I sit in their bedroom reading while they play and usually at least a handful of times I'm given a pair of socks and a set of hands! The dark picture is of my darling boys sitting in Annie's crate. Annie was spayed last Friday and so we had the crate out so that she could rest away from the boys. I'm quite sure the boys spent more time in there than Annie did. The last picture is of Thomas this morning on his grandpa's old cell phone while he was getting a diaper change. I love how he holds it to his ear. He has his hand next to his cheek and the phone facing his shoulder. He actually is very good about talking on the real phone. Nathan usually pushes the phone away but Thomas will talk.

We are noticing Thomas is walking on his tiptoes more often. Nathan never does but Thomas does I'm guessing about 25% of the time. I notice it especially when he first wakes up. Apparently, Matt had a problem with this that really came to a head when he was around 4 years old. The boys have their 18 month checkup soon, so I'll just mention it to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment