Wednesday, May 16, 2007





The boys have taken a real interest in building blocks lately. The other afternoon I found them napping together. I heard them moving around after I tucked them in. Very cute to see them sleeping together. The next afternoon, they were sound asleep in their right cribs, but both had taken off their diapers and pants. I didn't have the heart to disturb them. I just washed up their linens after. That is Thomas with the goggles on! The boys emptied one of my lazy susans and played for some time, trying to stack my kitchen items. Scary mommy on 4 wheeler.

They both count to 3 when they are playing now. I caught Nathan doing it a few days earlier with his trucks on the floor. Then yesterday they were throwing balls in the house together and Thomas was the one who was counting for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment