I'm posting a few more pictures from early April. The tractor picture is from this past week. We haven't decided which the boys enjoy more, the tractor or the 4-wheeler. We've started a little routine that Matt takes the boys out on the 4-wheeler while I make dinner. Everybody is happier!
We were sitting on the back porch eating an orange the other day. I asked Nathan to take a section over to Thomas and feed him. Thomas looked up and promptly opened his mouth wide. Nathan put the food in Thomas' mouth and told him "yum". We tell them yum all the time trying to get them to eat a little more or try something new. I thought it was cute that Nathan was trying the same tactic.
Nathan is telling us at the dinner table what he wants more of. It sure is helpful! He says "meat" and "cado" short for avocado.
The boys are learning to skate backwards! Thomas is getting it and Nathan has just started to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment