Please ignore the scowl on my younger son's face. We hope this is just a phase! He either won't face the camera or puts on this horrible face. I took 4 group pictures and each one looked worse than the previous! We took the commuter rail into town. I think the boys really enjoyed that part of our day. The aquarium was packed with people so I found it a little scary keeping track of the boys. I tried to stress to them to stay with me but it seems a difficult thing to really get them to understand the necessity of this. I quick snapped a picture before we got back on the homeward-bound train. Aren't they adorable?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Boston Aquarium
Please ignore the scowl on my younger son's face. We hope this is just a phase! He either won't face the camera or puts on this horrible face. I took 4 group pictures and each one looked worse than the previous! We took the commuter rail into town. I think the boys really enjoyed that part of our day. The aquarium was packed with people so I found it a little scary keeping track of the boys. I tried to stress to them to stay with me but it seems a difficult thing to really get them to understand the necessity of this. I quick snapped a picture before we got back on the homeward-bound train. Aren't they adorable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES!!!!!!!!!!! Of course they are adorable! I cannot wait to see you this wknd! xoxoox AL, Bg and UB
ReplyDelete