Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snowshoes



It's freezing rain and snowing out. Another storm! We love it. Anyways, we were out for a bit this morning and Thomas disappeared into the basement. Why? To get his snow shoes he said. Are they snowshoes you ask? No, they are swimming flippers but it was a cute idea.

The sunny pictures are from another day. I love the lighting in those pictures and the subject too! As you can see we are having issues with getting children to look at the camera AND smile normally. Thomas has quite the fake smile in the first picture which is funny in itself.

We came in for lunch and they kept asking for raspberry jam on their yogurt so I was commenting on how into raspberry jam they are. Thomas said "I'm a raspberryholic." Wow! for him to use that term correctly but in a whole new word was so cool.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR BOYS ARE SOOOO CREATIVE! That is great! xoxox see you soon may be??

    ReplyDelete