Sam sporting Bill's buret
Playing pass the baby while we waited for our food....yummy North end, Pagliucas at 14 Parmenter Street!
Three buddies, I hope for life.
Cowboy boot star, can you tell who is who? It goes Matt, Thomas, Conner, Nathan and Bill.
Happy 4 months to little Sam. He does so well. He loves to pull himself up into a sitting position, loves his johnny-jump, takes and holds toys. He absolutely loves his brothers. He keeps track of them and happily smiles when they pay attention to him. He rolled over for the first time this past week....belly to back. He has been waving his feet around in the air and as the doctor said, he has all the right moves for getting over. He had his 4 month checkup last week. He weighs 14 pounds, 13 ounces (42%) and is a length of 25.25" (56%). He seems like such a big boy to us but his percentiles are pretty much average. He had 3 more vaccines, one in each leg and an oral rotavirus vaccine. Our night-time interactions are becoming just a little too frequent! Ach! I think we need to get rid of the pacifier in the crib because he has a bad habit of grabbing the pacifier handle when he stirs and yanking it out of his mouth which wakes him. I'm not sure how this will pan out. He did so well from just a tiny baby and then in December we both got colds and that was the end of sleeping through the night. I feel like I was up every hour last night or maybe every two.
I was listening to Thomas and Nathan get ready for school this morning. I heard Nathan tell Thomas "this is a waste of time". I find it funny when they police themselves. Nathan's hearing stinks right now and Thomas often will repeat orders to him. I'm not sure what is going on with Nathan but it is back to making sure that we talk directly to his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment