The boys trying out a new snap electronic kit. They were definitely interested in it and did 3 of the projects.
That is Dixie at the highest point of our beams...I heard skritch scratch and looked up to see her trying to get a good footing. Brother!
Nathan who has never been interested before in Legos, spent a good part of his time off successfully putting together a couple of projects.
We went up the hill a couple of times to get firewood using a really neat little wagon that's been loaned to us. Please ignore the car seat behind Matt! I used that to set Sam in while we were working and then carried him down in my arms.
Watching the bird feeder early in the morning. Thomas is my early-bird (no pun intended). He loves to still snuggle with me in the rocking chair. I remember doing that with my Grandma Louise when I would spend the weekend with them. Nathan loves his snuggles at night. He said to me a couple of nights back...when is your favorite time of day? I went through a couple of different times that I enjoy (early morning being one of them!) and then asked him. He told me "right now, bed-time snuggle" It warmed my heart. I'll try to snuggle as long as they still want it!
Sam playing with his toys. He is looking more like Nathan to me right now. First I've noticed this.
Sam and Thomas.
Thomas spotted this deer in our woods. This is just out our back window maybe 30 feet up our hill.
Wishful thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment