Friday, March 10, 2006



As you can tell, I've given up on keeping babies away from dog toys. I figure, the bigger deal I make out of them touching and yes, tasting, the dog toys the longer they will find them interesting.

I tried to show you Nathan's hair, but it's so fair and the picture is reduced, so I'm afraid it's not visible. It hangs over his ears which if the wind is just right, makes him look shaggy (just like his father!...did I just type that?). I have a feeling the barber would laugh at us, if we showed up with Nathan and yet, I fear going near him with a pair of scissors! I think we'll just wait a bit longer.

We had a day visit from my sister, Laura today. We had such a nice time. It was over 60F today, so we out and about getting a foretaste of spring! We did stop at the library where I had to own up to my older son tearing the title page out of one of my novels. The circul! ation help was very kind and let us off the hook, but I was prepared to buy them a new book. This was my fault, though, I left it on the floor one night at the early stages of Thomas crawling.

All for now,
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment